Tuesday 28 October 2008

GLO HATS ARE BACK 4 WINTER

Can you believe it has been snowing today - I love it.
I can't wait till there's so much snow that we get to build snowmen, make snow angels, go sleighing & of course experience the
great snow days(when the school shuts).
It's important to be prepared for these cold days ahead.
We've got to wrap up warm - coats, scarves, gloves & where do you lose lots of heat from if it's not covered? Yes - your head, so it's important you remember your hat too!
Glo hats are back into the GLO SHOP for Winter 2008/09.
They will be on sale from Friday at £6 each.
We've expanded the range to purple & black this year so it gives you more choice.
Now don't worry boys I haven't forgotten about you, I'm still working on the
K-NL boys hat so watch this space it'll be coming soon!
I hope you folks are enjoying being back at school & working hard.

ONLY 3 SLEEPS TILL GLO.

Hows your costume coming along???? I'm still working on mine.

I'm sooooooooooo excited, & can hardly wait till Friday. It's going to be a great night.

Mouse Scurry, Splat the Rat (with a giant pipe!!!!), Dressing up

Great songs, prizes, games and the most important thing.....

we're going to learn a little bit more about Jesus.

I hope you can make it.

No comments: