Thursday 18 December 2008

7 Sleeps till Christmas

Only 7 sleeps till Christmas.....and only 1 more day of school, am so excited.
I've posted some more photos of Santa, if you'd like to see your photo on the blog you just need to let me know. All you need to do is go to my picture on the right.......and click on the the bit that says
'View my complete profile'. Then underneath my photo there is a bit that says 'email', click on that and a clear email will come up on your screen. Just write your name and little message then click on the send button. The email will come straight to me and I'll try and get your photo up on the blog as soon as I can.


Can you believe there's no Glo, Rangers or Lazers this week! Am so sad about that. There is still Kids Church on Sunday though.

Kids Church starts at 6pm on Sunday night.
If your not busy why don't you come along, it's going to be great fun.


Hope you've a great last day at school, remember only 7 sleeps till Christmas....

Remember....click on view my complete profile.....then email.....and your photo i'll be up asap. Or you could just leave a comment and i'll get it that way. To leave a comment just click on the comment bit below.

No comments: